TV network Bravo wants to drive engagement via Twitter and to do so the company is launching a new Twitter rewards program.
The program works by monitoring Tweets that use the hashtag @TheBravoholic.
Prizes chosen at random will include:
- Control of the @TheBravoholic twitter account for one week.
- Andy Cohen will answer your question live on “What What Happens Live”
- Your tweet could appear on a “Real Housewives Social Edition” episode.
- @BravoTV will follow your personal Twitter account and give you a shout-out.
- Bravo will congratulate you on air during one primetime series.
- You’ll be entered into the “Bravoholic Hall of Fame” feature on www.bravotv.com/thebravoholic.
- You’ll get a Bravo prize pack worth $50.
Twitter users can also use the hashtag #WWHL to enter.
Winners will be chosen based on originality, creativity, engagement, an how well they capture the Bravo “voice” with each of their tweets.
With Twitter preparing a new type of engagement rating system in partnership with Nielsen ratings we are likely to see increased Twitter engagement campaigns from various TV networks in the coming weeks and months.