ADZO MEDIA (STARTUP INFO SAS)
9 allée des pins
78510 Triel sur Seine
+33 (0)6 84 40 44 21
Publication director : Kossi Adzo,
Co-director : Kokou Adzo
8605 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 92581, West Hollywood, California, 90069
Last Updated: [20/08/2023]
1. Information We Collect
- Direct Information: This includes information you provide when registering an account, commenting on posts, or subscribing to our newsletters. Examples are your name, email address, and other personal data you opt to provide.
- Automated Data Collection: We may use technologies like cookies to gather information about your device and usage of our site, including IP address, browser type, URLs of referring/exit pages.
2. Use of Your Personal Data
- Service Provision: To deliver, maintain, and improve our services, respond to your requests, or notify you about changes.
- Marketing: With your explicit consent, we might send newsletters or promotional materials. You have the right to opt-out at any point.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information as set out in this policy. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are used to personalize user experience. You have the right to decline cookies via your browser settings, though this may affect certain website functionalities.
5. Your Rights Under GDPR
- Access: You can request copies of your personal data.
- Rectification: You can request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under specific conditions.
- Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data.
- Data Portability: You can request that we transfer data we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
- Objection to Processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
6. Data Retention
Your data’s security is critical to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
8. Third-Party Websites
SocialNewsDaily.com may contain links to other websites. We don’t control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites.
9. International Transfers
For users outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that your data may be transferred to and stored in locations outside the EEA. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely.
Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page. We recommend reviewing it periodically.
11. Contact Us