Facebook may not be thought of as a popular choice for recruiting, but according to a new infographic from Work4 Labs, it shouldn’t be ignored.
Titled “The ABCs of Facebook Recruiting,” the infographic shows why finding the right applicant is “more than a fairy tale.”
When it comes to Facebook, the numbers don’t lie:
- 1.23 billion monthly active users
- 63 percent of users visit daily
- 71 percent of online adults use Facebook
- The average age is 41-years-old
One way to reach the right people is by utilizing ads, and according to Work4 Labs, targeted ads reach the right user 90 percent of the time.
Also, compared to other web advertising, Facebook News Feed ads receive 20x more clicks, and generate a 5x higher ROI.
Thanks to Facebook Pages, companies can create special tabs where candidates are able to fill out an application.
This can be a great tool since a job application that takes less than five minutes to complete has a 4x higher completion rate.
Facebook Graph Search has made finding the right people easier than ever before, and here are just a few popular findings:
- 5.6 million managers and administrators
- 9.8 million clerical staff
- 8 million tradespeople
- 3.2 million healthcare practitioners
- 2 million sales and service professionals
- 3.2 million veterans
- 3 million new grads
Have you ever used Facebook for recruiting or were found by an employer through the social network?