Binance is among the most reputable companies in the crypto market, and the native coin of its chains, BNB also enjoys a decent position in the token rankings. But you might think that the Polygon network seems a more promising project with a better outlook to bring profit in the future.
It’s why you want to swap BNB to MATIC, and this page has all the info on how to do this effortlessly. Keep reading to learn why you should use Godex to perform this transaction and how to easily complete it in minutes!
Having so many crypto exchanges available is both a blessing and a curse. Your goal is to find a reliable platform, and Godex proved itself as a trustworthy exchange. Here are the reasons to support this claim:
- Trades are anonymous. Keeping your privacy and anonymity by not sharing personal data with the exchange is the foundation of crypto trading. Godex sticks to it by not requiring you to register or enter anything besides trading parameters.
- Fixed rate and unlimited trading volume. Forget about restrictions per trade or day since you can swap as much as you like on Godex. The platform offers a 30-minute fixed rate to protect you from market fluctuations during the conversion process.
- Over 300 supported coins. From big players like BTC, ETH, BNB, and MATIC to SOL, SHIB, DOGE, and other tokens — the selection is impressive.
- Easy to use, even for beginners. Godex is intuitive and simple to use, with fast page loading and transaction processing times.
Exchange BNB to MATIC on Godex
You decided to go with this trade on Godex, and we are here to help. Let’s see the steps you should follow to finalize the transaction:
- Head to the Godex exchange and set these as chosen currencies. Make sure that BNB is in the “You Send” field and MATIC is in the “You Get” field. The platform will automatically calculate the current offer, so check to confirm that you are okay with how many tokens you’ll receive.
- Specify your MATIC wallet address. Insert the address of the wallet where you’d like to receive the coins. Double-check the address since there’s no room for mistakes, or you risk losing the tokens you sent.
- Deposit coins to the provided wallet. The system will generate a wallet address, and that’s where you need to send your BNB coins.
- Wait for the confirmation. Godex will automatically continue with the transaction once it detects that the funds have arrived in the wallet.
That’s it! Once the transaction finishes, you’ll receive a confirmation from Godex that everything went smoothly.
Make Profit Exchanging BNB for MATIC
It can’t hurt to learn more about the tokens you plan to trade and future price predictions. BNB is currently worth $316, and the odds are its value won’t go over $400 by the end of 2023. If things kick off for the crypto market in 2024, it could exceed the $700 threshold and reach $1,000. As for long-term predictions, BNB could be anywhere from $3,000 to $5,800 in 2030.
MATIC has more tokens in circulation, so its value per coin is only $1.09, but it still has a spot among the top ten cryptos. By the end of 2023, the token could be worth $2.3, but more cautious predictions put it at $1.4. In 2025, MATIC’s value could be from $2.85 to $3.72, but the following five years should be exciting. According to predictors, MATIC will reach $10, and some even estimate it’ll go up to $29.
You are the one calling the shots regarding which trades to choose. If you check the FIL vs STORJ comparison and have some Filecoin in your crypto wallet, you might find these two to be a great trading option. As for BNB and MATIC, both seem to have promising futures, so consider all factors and see which move is better for you.
Swap Crypto on the Best Anonymous Platform
MATIC might seem a bit more promising than BNB when it comes to short and long-term profit, although both coin values are likely to grow in the future. Whether you go with this or another trade, it’s imperative that you pick an anonymous platform. Anonymity is how crypto was imagined at the start, and it ensures you don’t share private data.