Decided this weekend will be dedicated to job searching? Here are some of the best jobs in social media we’ve recently found, and for more, be sure to check our Social Media Jobs page. Good luck!
Social Media Producer at American Sports Network
The Social Media Producer will develop and maintain content across all social platforms for American Sports Network including, but not limited to, promotions, marketing, game coverage, and providing web content assistance as-needed. The Social Media Producer will develop and lead short and long term content strategy to best represent the network and drive traffic to the American Sports Network website.
- The Social Media Producer must have a passion for sports, possess strong social media skills, have previously developed social media platforms and developed sales elements.
- Must be able to build relationships with many diverse groups and understand how to get them engaged into our platforms with the goal to drive website viewership.
Manager of Social Media & Public Relations at Swap.com
We’re looking for a Manager of Social Media and Public Relations with an agency background to accelerate our organic, WOM and referral revenue by leveraging public and social media to tell our brand story. It doesn’t get much more competitive than the Etail industry, and if you’re the type of person who will fist fight someone for that last slice of pizza, we’d like to meet you.
- Plan Development – Design, build and execute on quarterly and annual PR plans to secure specific focused coverage and build our media relations efforts, including the coordination of all interviews with company leadership.
- Own our Media – Write, edit and proofread all of our media and brand assets. This includes strategically growing and managing the media section of our website, blog, intranet and social channels.
- Multitask Like No-one Else – Lead and manage multiple projects at once and work with our marketing and merchandising department to communicate what’s relevant or to drive demand.
Social Media & Insight Manager at Ettain group
ettain group is in immediate need of a Social Media and Insight Manager. Someone that has 2-4 years experience creating content, pulling analytics, generating reports, and navigating the comment boards!
- Create, curate, and manage all relevant content (images, video and written).
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
Associate Manager, Social Media at Macy’s Backstage
The Associate Manager, Social Media for Macy’s Backstage is responsible for the content and communications strategy across all social platforms, while driving brand awareness and consideration, product purchase and affinity for the company. This candidate must be detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects in a very fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a skilled communicator, and has a strong understanding of the social media space.
- Build audience for Macy’s Backstage on a variety of social media channels
- Schedule and publish social media content across relevant channels, based on best practices
- Develop paid media strategy and follow through on all execution
Coordinator of Social Media & Content at Adler Planetarium
Join us in inspiring space exploration and understanding of the Universe! The Adler’s marketing team is seeking a motivated, dependable, qualified team player with a positive attitude and proven track record to create and manage the content for our social media channels, analyze/report these channels on a monthly basis and update and maintain the Adler’s website, utilizing a WordPress template.
- Write and post content to the Adler’s social media channels with the goal of driving awareness, engagement and ticket sales (platforms include: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Yelp, and Trip Advisor)
- Coordinate with various departments within the museum to ensure their social media needs are appropriately executed,evaluated and optimized where necessary
- Develop creative social media marketing initiatives to acquire and retain followers
Manager, Social Media at Arbonne
The Manager, Social Media will be responsible for handling all social media for Arbonne (US) and provide global strategy for Arbonne United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Poland.
- Develop and implement social media strategy to drive awareness, traffic, engagement on popular social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube, as well as new strategic platforms.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule based on strategic goals, business priorities, breaking news, social memes, and trends.
- Ensure content conveys brand voice, personality and quality standards.