A former vegan who after being bitten by a spider, suffered an infection and now ONLY eats meat due to stomach deficiencies.
Slywia Tabor, from Sacramento, in July 2017 was out camping when she was bitten on the ankle, which prompted her to break out in small pimples on her body and her flesh started to rot away.
“I didn’t think much of it at first. It was only a small bite on my ankle,” said Tabor. “But in late August, I developed this pimple in my groin area, which over the next days grew and grew until it was about the size of my hand.”
As the issue began to disperse across her body Tabor had be raced to the hospital, where she was diagnosed with NF (necrotising fasciitis) and sustained a 3-hour operation to stop the disease from spreading even further.
Tabor had to receive a skin graft on her stomach to supplant the skin that had been eaten away as an effect of the illness.
“Because I was on lots of antibiotics, which kills all of the good bacteria in your gut that you need to digest things,” she explained. Tabor claims the only thing she ate that wouldn’t go ‘straight through her’ was meat while taking the antibiotics.
“The more I looked into it, the more I discovered that meat eating is the most efficient way of absorbing nutrients, far more so than when you add carbohydrates and vegetables into the mix. I just feel so much better than I ever have done, even when I was eating a normal diet.” Tabor added, “I source my own meat from a local farmer. I know that it is coming from a good place, so the ethical concerns that I had before don’t worry me anymore. Vegetables and seeds – which were for a long time my only food source, are actually anti-nutrients, compounds which if eaten excessively interfere with your gut absorbing what it needs. And that definitely affected me in the long-run.”
YOU MAY LIKE:
New Meat Vending Machines: Steak, Sausage, & Pork Available 24/7
Spider Sex Party Covers Greek Town With Huge Blanket Of Webs