Scenario: Your business is going social or increasing their efforts online, and you’ve just been put in charge. Where do you start?
An infographic put together by the folks at Intuit gives a very basic 12-month strategy for increasing your business’s presence on social media and using the power of social to the full. The infographic is mostly catered to the small business crowd and folks who might not have a grasp on what social can do for them.
If you’re a small business owner flirting with the idea of going social but don’t know where to start, the infographic below will set you on the right path, quarter-by-quarter. Here are some highlights:
- 78 percent of businesses use social for better customer engagement
- 79 percent of businesses monitor social media for mentions of their business several times a week
- Integration is key in Q3: Use social media management apps like HootSuite and TweetDeck
- 30 percent of “socially mature” businesses (the majority) have 11 or more people responsible for social
- You’re not alone: 57 percent of businesses say measuring ROI is the top social marketing challenge
Check out the infographic below (click to enlarge):