Holiday shopping trends show us what’s hot or not and a new infographic shares the top stores and gadgets mentioned on Facebook this holiday season. The infographic was put together by Compass Labs which includes data from Black Friday and Cyber Monday on the social network.
Here were the top mentioned stores on Black Friday according to Facebook trends:
- Best Buy
- Apple Store
Here were the top mentioned gadgets on Cyber Monday which gives us further insight into holiday shopping trends:
- Samsung Galaxy S III
Compass Labs also found favorites amongst Facebook fans of various stores and gadgets:
- Star Trek is the top TV show of Amazon.com fans.
- The Muppets is the top movie of Toys”R”Us fans.
- Carrie Underwood is the top musician of Kmart fans.
- Lolo Jones is the top athlete of Dillard’s fans.
- Nickelodeon is the top TV network of Wii fans.
- Angry Birds is the top Facebook app for Xbox fans.
These Holiday shopping trends were based on real-time unique mentions on Facebook starting on Black Friday and well through the week of Cyber Monday.
For a full look at the infographic check out the image below:
Author: Mike Stenger
Lover of technology, Mike often makes jokes that nobody laughs at.