They say looking for a job is a full time job. If you have your sights set on a new social media position, these are some of the more interesting ones we found this week. If you need more, check our daily jobs page where new opportunities are added every day. Good luck!
Social Media Editor at Handmade Charlotte
Handmade Charlotte, a leading digital publisher of DIY and lifestyle media, is seeking an experienced social media editor to create content and develop audiences across all of our social platforms. The ideal candidate must have a passion for the lifestyle / DIY category, understand the rapidly changing social media landscape, and comprehend analytics to return valuable insights for developing new and innovative social media strategies.
- Create, curate and promote compelling content across our social media channels (including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Periscope)
- Keep up with new, trending platforms and explore their potential for the brand
- Have a deep understanding of analytics tools and changing platforms, develop a content strategy to fit
Social Media Coordinator at Prohbtd
Reporting directly to the Co-Founder | Content & Social, your role is to support all of our social media and content marketing initiatives.
- Syndicate content to all relevant social channels
- Provide social CRM
- Liaising with Product and Creative departments to maintain marketing schedules and ensure executable deliverables
Social Media Manager at ParkWhiz
As a critical member of ParkWhiz’s marketing team, this individual will manage ParkWhiz’s social media marketing – to include content ideation, creation, editing, curation analysis and optimization. They will utilize social media to develop and increase brand awareness, drive traffic across ParkWhiz’s digital ecosystem. The Social Media Manager must be a highly motivated individual with a proven track record managing social media solutions.
- Own social strategy and execution
- Create or curate relevant, compelling and engaging social media content for our community of marketers
- Oversee design of social media assets (ie: Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, etc.).
Social Media Marketer at Inbound Marketing Agents
We’re looking for someone exceptionally creative and social to work directly with our social media manager, Cameron. Your goal is to help drive engagement through new ideas, creative posting and networks options and to follow along with the analytics-based strategy which Cameron has developed.
Social Media Specialist at REI
The Social Media Specialist contributes to REI’s success by driving engagement, brand awareness, and traffic with REI’s social media programs. This role focuses on execution across our active social channels by partnering closely with social media program managers, and internal and external partners. We are looking for a contributor who is passionate about building the best experience with the REI brand every day and grounds action in analysis. As a specialist the role will hold platform expertise and constantly be looking for opportunities to optimize our approach to make the broadest impact with customers.
- Support program manager in analyzing program performance, optimizing program with insights and sharing results with stakeholders.
- Listening for and surfacing conversation opportunities related to REI, our campaigns, partners and key activities.
- Design and execute paid social campaigns.
Social Media Manager at Pega
The #SocialMedia Manager @Pega will integrate social content across all functions of the organization to create compelling and relevant content for the Pega brand and its industry leading platform and strategic business applications. You will grow and manage Pega’s social communities across all media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogs, and emerging social platforms.
- Integrate across the organization and work cross functionally to radiate core messaging through social channels
- Create timely and relevant social content that supports the brand and its products across social
- Manage the Pega Insights blog