August, and summer, is almost over. Do you need a new job to go along with the new season? Check out some of the best jobs in social media we’ve seen this week, and for more visit our jobs page – updated daily with hot new positions!
Social Media Manager at the American Institute of Architects
This is a professional position in the Public Relations and Outreach department, reporting to the Director, Publishing in which the incumbent executes an enterprise-wide social media strategy and manages the day-to-day social media activities of the Institute. The incumbent works to promote the Institute’s mission and raise the profile of the organization across all social media channels and to integrate activities and promotions across those channels.
- Coordinate execution of an Institute-wide social media strategy to increase the Institute’s engagement efforts on behalf of its campaigns, initiatives, partners, and chapters/components.
- Coordinate with the Director, Publishing and Digital Content Managers to support the Institute’s digital and print publishing efforts.
- Consistently ensure the Institute is using the most cutting-edge technologies and tactics to communicate through social channels by staying abreast of technology developments, working as part of the digital transformation initiative.
Director Social Media & Community Management at Marriot Vacations Worldwide
The Director, Social Media & Community is the business owner of the capabilities required to expand and deepen relationships with existing customers, specifically by enhancing our marketing tools, capabilities & processes. We are seeking a director with proficiency for creating/working on customer capabilities and processes (CRM) and the passion to drive change across an organization, from online to offline email and other consumer related touch points
- Coordinates implementation of MVC’s social media strategy
- Serve as a key member of the team defining the CRM framework for the consumer business
- Develop & define needs for new marketing execution capabilities & marketer experience
Social Media Specialist at Crabtree & Evelyn
This position will work as an integral member of the North American Marketing Team, and will help develop its new digital and social media program. Will work closely with the PR Manager and Head of Marketing to develop the brand’s online voice.
- Serve as primary community manager for the company’s social media channels, driving the creation and deployment of social assets while integrating with the creative, ecommerce, and loyalty/CRM teams.
- Work with product development and regional/global marketing team members to drive creation of social media content.
- Deploy digital content across all company platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.; develop a tactical social media calendar in coordination with larger North American and Global marketing program.
Social Media Specialist at Zulily
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for defining the social voice and driving engagement on zulily’s social channels through the lens of the zulily brand. This position will manage the ongoing content strategy, creating daily posts and managing activity to increase engagement on platforms such Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Responsible for the ongoing content and platform strategy and management of zulily’s social media presence, including defining the social brand voice.
- Develop and post content across social channels. This could include blog posts, status updates, tweets, pins, photos, videos, etc.
- Create and maintain the zulily social media calendar
Social Media Specialist at Trend Micro
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for working with the Sr. Manager, Social Media and the communications team to monitor and maintain the organization’s day-to-day presence on existing social media channels, including corporate blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. The successful candidate will be able to enhance and grow our social media presence by effectively collaborating on social media strategies, and assisting with the implementation and management of daily social media operations.
- Posting content on social media outlets and be highly responsive to comments and feedback; assist in coordination with regions and global marketing to support their marketing programs and campaigns
- Ensure consistency in “voice” and cultivate engagement using professional copywriting and communication skills
- Using creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of all social media properties
Social Media Manager at WGBH Educational Foundation
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for sharing daily posts/tweets/content on all applicable sites and engaging with fans and followers in real time. He/she will monitor and analyze FRONTLINE’s social media influence and prepare regular reports to update key stakeholders on our growth and tactics. The social media manager will also help create new digital initiatives aimed at reaching new audiences.
- 5+ years of experience building and engaging audiences on multiple channels.
- Experience managing online projects: defining objectives, writing requirements, collaborating on cross-functional teams, and overseeing development.
- Ability to grow and measure traffic from social and other forms of inbound marketing, using data and analytics to make informed decisions that drive results.