Wondering who is on the lookout for new social media staff? Here’s a list of some of the great jobs in social media we’ve discovered this week. Have a great weekend!
Social Media Coordinator at Warner Music Group
This position is responsible for achieving and accelerating engagement goals by managing social media properties to super-serve both artists and fans. Coordinates with graphic designers and writes copy to create engaging and informative social media posts. Responsible for creating content calendars and brainstorming with Online Marketing Team on creative posts that expose the Warner Music Group catalog to new audiences while using best practices.
- Manage core social media accounts – drafting and posting, monitoring, scheduling, tracking and monetizing
- Manage paid social media campaigns
- Analyze social media campaigns and optimize for effectiveness (EdgeScore ranking, maximum Reach and Engagement, etc.)
Social Media Specialist at Zale Corporation
As Social Media Specialist, you will participate in the overall strategy planning of campaigns and execution of the plan across all social channels for Zale, Peoples, and Pagoda. Additionally, you will also work with teams to identify social media content, topics, and information flow; write, develop , and strategize for online content production and scheduling; and attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share/publish daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
Global Head of Social Marketing at Spotify
We are looking for a Global Head of Social Marketing that will partner with various stakeholders across Spotify, including consumer marketing, product marketing, artist and label relations, PR, growth, tech and product teams to support objectives.
- The global director of digital and social marketing leads strategy, development, and execution of digital, social, mobile, emerging- and owned-platform consumer programs – leveraging paid, owned, and earned media
- Work in collaboration with the global creative and brand strategy team, local consumer marketing teams, and the broader organization.
- Partner with various stakeholders across Spotify, including consumer marketing, product marketing, artist and label relations, PR, growth, tech and product teams to support objectives
Senior Social Media Specialist at MGM Resorts International
Requirements of this position include supporting the Director / Manager of Interactive Marketing in research, strategy and implementation of emerging forms of digital media, social media, and mobile communications (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Digg, SMS, Mobile App, etc.) and develop, execute and leverage mobile and social media efforts to grow market share and expand brand awareness for Delano Las Vegas.
- Support development of mobile and social media campaign strategy by creating program outlines and providing recommendations.
- Understand current trends, technologies and advancements in social, mobile and online review sites
- Oversee production and implementation of mobile and social campaigns.
Social Media Strategist at Merrick Towle Communications
We’re looking for a thought leader. Someone who jumps on the next big social network or app but then throws it away if it’s a waste of time. Someone who is always reading AdWeek or Mashable for the latest news and best practices, but who also turns around and develops his or her own best practices and findings. The beautiful thing about social media is that it’s always changing, and we want someone who finds that just as exciting as we do.
- Play an active role in developing social media strategies, content calendars and implementing these strategies. This position will take lead on managing any specific social media promotions (contests/sweepstakes/giveaways).
- Manage social media advertising programs for clients. This can be anything from Facebook page like ads, Facebook promoted posts and exploring additional advertising possibilities on other platforms.
- Track and report on success of social media campaigns (organic and paid) on a monthly/quarterly basis.
Social Media Manager at Fitbit
The Fitbit Marketing team is looking for a passionate Social Media Manager to help dream up, plan, and execute across all of Fitbit’s social media channels.
- Maintain the social media editorial calendar and coordinate the creation of new social content across all channels by working with creative team and other internal and external stakeholders
- Provide counsel and work with global counterparts to optimize global social media content; manage day to day communications with global colleagues
- Manage day to day community engagement on all social channels including taking part in real time conversation management