Looking for a new job in soical media? We publish some of the best on our social media jobs page every day; and here’s a roundup of a few of the more interesting jobs from this past week. Good luck!
Social Media Manager: Fashion at IMG World
WME | IMG Digital is currently seeking an experienced Social Media Manager that will bring to life digital and social activations – from conception to execution and reporting on behalf of our owned properties, New York Fashion Week and Mercedes-?Benz Fashion Week Berlin, Istanbul and Sydney (@FashionWeek).
- Develop the content calendar, ensuring that the monthly calendar ladders up to overall brand strategy and plans
- Produce daily social content, including copy and assets, across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vine, etc. Must have a strong visual eye to help guide the design process and direction.
- Write copy in the property’s voice and tone consistently, independent of medium
Social Media Marketing Assistant at Bric
We are looking for a well-rounded and digitally savvy professional with experience implementing digital campaigns. The Digital & Social Media Marketing Assistant is an integrated part of the BRIC Marketing team—providing support on key initiatives that makes the team more effective and efficient. The role would report directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications, but 50-60% of deliverables will be in support of the Brooklyn Independent Media initiative.
- Write compelling, on-brand copy for social media, email and blog content in support of year-round events;
- Support marketing by developing editorial calendars for digital initiatives that support our programmatic objectives;
- Consolidate input and layout weekly email blasts via Mailchimp
Social Media/Research Specialist at Augusoft
Augusoft has an immediate opening for an experienced Social Media/Research Specialist whom with limited direction will be responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Augusoft’s social media presence. This individual is responsible for creating and maintaining the delivery of e-marketing as it pertains to social media, SEO/website and provide competitive, product and customer research using analysis, consultation and Internet research to support revenue team initiatives.
- Strategy: Provide social media, SEO/website and competitive research strategy input that impact brand, company/product visibility, lead generation and ultimately revenue.
- Social Media: Leverage social networks to build company awareness, promote a positive corporate image and increase lead generation. Manage, create and update content, and optimize pages within each platform to increase visibility of Augusoft’s social content on Blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and industry specific communities to generate exposure.
- Website: Create, update and maintain content on website, produce landing pages and ensure SEO and links are viable.
Deputy Editor, Social Content at The Bleacher Report
Reporting to the Executive Editor, the Deputy Editor will coordinate all day-to-day original social content for Bleacher Report, focused on highly visual and innovative content presentation. The successful candidate knows what people are consuming and sharing in a mobile-first, real-time world and how to create unique visual content experiences.
- Manage day-to-day activities of original social content, including real-time visual content creation and oversee long-term projects that build B/R’s social brand
- Work with editors, designers, animators, video staff and external third parties to produce visually powerful and shareable content
- Collaborate with social and programming team on best content and formats for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest and other social platforms
Social Media Specialist at Rand Internet Marketing
Rand Marketing, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is one of the largest and fastest growing website design, web development, and marketing firms in South Florida. As part of that growth, we are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our team.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives including with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, & Google Plus
- Real-world experience planning social media programs and campaigns
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Senior Manager, Global Social Media for Converse
Develop/Execute Social Media Strategy, Social Media Management, Social Leadership
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team on development of global social channel, promotion and engagement strategies as well as editorial strategies for brand campaigns and product stories.
- Drive global understanding and adoption of strategies.
- Create and maintain a social ‘playbook’ for the brand which outlines core behaviors and strategies which regional and product marketing teams use to guide their programs, ensuring a unified approach.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop needed content. Inspire and push the creative development process to enable more innovative, relevant and disruptive creative thinking.