Welcome to the end of another work week! Take a look at some of the best jobs in social media we’ve found in the last five days.
Social Media Content Manager at Amika
We are seeking a Social Media & Content Manager to engage and grow our audience of beauty professionals and consumers to the next level.
- Create and curate on-brand social media content
- Interact with and respond to members of our communities
- Strategizing and executing programs to grow and engage audiences
Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media for Strategic Partnership Marketing at Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank is building strategic partnerships and corporate sponsorships with nationwide exposure. We need an experienced social media marketer who will develop and oversee digital marketing programs across social media sites. We want to drive brand awareness, card member engagement, and get the most out of high-profile partnership investments.
- Develop and oversee digital marketing programs that effectively promote our strategic partnership, drive new card member acquisition, and card member engagement
- Lead the daily execution of the social media marketing programs for strategic partnerships
- Administer campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media touchpoints
Social Media Specialist at SLS Las Vegas
The incumbent in this position will communicate the hotel brand, messaging and voice for the resort via all social platforms and on trip review websites. He/she is responsible to stay knowledgeable of cutting edge technologies and best practices, industry standards and emerging technologies as it relates to social media. This role will be required to collaborate closely with local and corporate colleagues, as well as multiple team members in Las Vegas.
- Engage online audiences, both reactively and proactively, ultimately empowering others to talk about the brand
- Maintain a social media calendar which is created in collaboration with Marketing Managers and looks for cross-vertical opportunities
- Review and respond to user-generated content on travel websites while adhering to brand standards at all times; maintain and provide a weekly executive report to measure and evaluate ongoing trends
Content Editor at Influenster
We’re looking for a talented Content Editor to shape Influenster’s voice across all communication channels including our blog platform, The Hub, and various social media accounts. The ideal candidate has excellent writing and editing skills, management experience, and a strong SEO background. The editor’s primary role is to create and edit engaging material for our 1 million+ community of members.
- Oversee social media content and team
- Curate all content prior to publication
- Assist in ideating and producing video features
Senior Social Media Manager at T-Mobile
The Sr. Social Media Manager will help drive the evolution of T-Mobile’s engagement with consumers around new and developing experiences on the social web. Partnering with the other consumer brands this person will build and launch a connected strategy between the T-Mobile brand and consumer brands in the social space.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with internal business owners, external partners (OEM, social platforms) and the social AOR to bring to life T-Mobiles consumer story.
- Campaign Management: Develop and direct 4-5 social media campaigns building awareness for T-Mobile products and services through owned & paid channels. Will coordinate, project manage, analyze and implement social marketing campaign initiatives.
- Brand channel management: Oversee content and grow T-Mobiles advocate engagement across owned social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, etc.) as it relates to campaign management. Recommend and oversee content strategies including paid social media support (sponsored stories, promoted tweets, etc.) as it relates to campaign management.
Social Media Specialist at PYMNTS.com
The Social Media Specialist’s key responsibility will include managing and helping to create a unique voice across multiple social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIN. The ideal candidate will have experience and proven success in leveraging campaigns and strategies for multiple clients across these mediums.
- At least 1 year of professional experience, ideally in the public relations or journalism field
- Solid social media content strategy
- Understanding of public relations and media relations strategy