Hope you had a successful week. Here’s a roundup of the best social media jobs we’ve recently posted. Good luck!
Director of Social Media Strategy at Refinery29
Collaborate on a comprehensive strategy for all social media platforms across sales & editorial, taking into consideration the input & expertise of a 5+ person team. Manage and delegate the day-to-day execution of that strategy amongst the team and make sure they are each empowered to do their best work.
- Meet & exceed social reach & traffic goals each month
- Partner with marketing & analytics teams to spot weaknesses and expand on strengths
- Push our strategy on current platforms to make R29 a consistently innovative, unique presence on social
Social Media Manager at CoStar Group
The Social Media Manager is responsible for building brand loyalty, awareness and generating leads through all social mediums. They will develop and execute against a comprehensive social media strategy with the goal of being the most loved and engaged brand in the apartment rental industry. This position reports to the Vice President Apartments Marketing.
- Define, develop and deliver social media strategy
- Assess and select social technology platforms that enable multiple participants and fluid, actionable reporting
- Develop and launch and employee social advocacy program
Social Media Manager at Lover.ly
Lover.ly, the digital wedding resource for the modern couple, is looking for an enthusiastic, digitally-savvy social media/community manager to join the team. As the social media/community manager, this individual will be responsible for sourcing, curating, scheduling and tracking content across social platforms, managing Loverly’s blogger network and serving as a liaison between Loverly and its users.
- Source and schedule day-to-day editorial and inspirational content across Loverly’s social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, G+ & Tumblr)
- Manage Loverly’s CRM and Email distribution
- Track success of social posts and contribute to overall brand strategy and marketing calendar
Associate Manager, Content & Social Media Marketing at Pottery Barn Kids
This role is responsible for leading the implementation of the Pottery Barn Kids social media strategy across all channels. The ideal candidate will leverage an understanding of the company, brand and related industry trends to create innovative content that will engage the Pottery Barn Kids community and meet KPIs.
- Work closely with cross-functional and social media team leaders to develop social content and campaign strategies that align with brand goals.
- Plan with social media team leaders and then lead the creation of all social media marketing content and campaigns. Including but not limited to – daily posts, seasonal giveaways, blog posts, and content partnerships with influencers.
- Publish all social content and manage social communities by fostering consumer engagement on all owned social channels. (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.)
Social Media Editor at the Natural Resources Defense Council
NRDC is looking for a social media editor to help be the voice of our organization on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Instagram, Reddit, Vine, Snapchat and anyplace else the social web might take us. As part of our growing social media team, you’ll manage existing feeds for the main NRDC brand, while also working with our Social Media Director to look for opportunities on other platforms and innovative ways to reach new supporters.
- Provide hands-on daily management of NRDC’s key social media channels.
- Monitor breaking news and social conversation, crafting creative and responsive social media messages and memes that illuminate key NRDC positions in real time.
- Increase NRDC’s audience size and engagement metrics across social streams.
Social Media Communities Communications Specialist at Boeing
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing, maintaining and increasing participation in Boeing’s social media channels. The successful candidate will have several years of experience in social media, including hands-on engagement and expertise in using data to establish and build communities on multiple social channels/networks.
- Publish/create cross-platform and platform-specific content on Boeing’s social channels, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter/Vine, YouTube, Google+ and Instagram.
- Create and implement work plans and tactics that promote organizational content and thought leadership to established and new social media audiences, maintains cross-platform editorial calendar;
- Identify social media conversations that the organization should join or sustain, and leads social media engagements. Works with approved spokespersons and subject-matter experts to ensure consistency of content and approach.