Happy Friday! Here’s a look at the best social media jobs we’ve posted in the past week. Good luck!
Director, Digital & Social Media at HBO
This position leads the development of paid, owned and earned digital marketing strategies in support of multiple programming brands. This role is a leader within the digital and social media team and acts as the primary senior contact for digital and social media content and campaigns.
- Lead the digital strategy and communication development process for multiple programming brands throughout the year, requires strong cross-discipline collaboration
- Oversee the development of creative and promotions briefs with outside agencies and/or internal teams
- Lead the development of digital (social, mobile, global) promotions and experiences from concept to execution ensuring the highest quality delivery regardless of medium or platform (micro-content, sites, apps)
- Partner with show creative and talent to develop digital content extensions to the linear programming
- Oversee the output of all content on owned channels including existing social media profiles plus approaches for emerging media
Director of Social Media Communications at Alibaba Group
We are seeking a highly qualified Social Media Communications Lead to join the company’s International Corporate Affairs team based in San Francisco, California.
In this position, you will play a key role within the global communications teams and partner with business leaders to plan and execute social media communications programs and initiatives to promote Alibaba Group’s brand and businesses.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create and develop plan and infrastructure for corporate social media presence
- Oversee execution of social media strategy
- Coordinate with PR team, particularly Media Relations teams, Marketplaces PR and Alizila, to plan for social media around corporate events
- Coordinate with head of Influencers on social media engagement strategy for third-party influencers
- Manage corporate website
Social Media Specialist at International Alliance for Responsible Drinking
The Social Media specialist is a creative, forward-thinking and results driven individual responsible for planning, implementing and optimizing social media to drive engagement, create compelling digital conversations with key stakeholders, and drive engagement under the supervision of the SVP of Communications.
The individual in this role works across teams with internal and external individuals to ensure that IARD’s thought leadership, brand identity and messaging strategy are proactively conveyed through all social media platforms including all relevant websites blogs, and Twitter. Ideal candidate will possess the combination of technical acumen, creativity, good judgement and a great attitude/work ethic.
Email & Social Media Manager at Disney Consumer Products
The E-mail and Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing impactful e-mail, social and mobile marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional and synergy teams, including campaign planning, segmentation analysis and management, campaign quality control, data requests and reporting.
This position is responsible for managing an Online Marketing Coordinator and driving company revenue through email subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention, as well as developing emerging social and mobile marketing channels as viable ecommerce platforms. Candidate must have experience creating commercially successful marketing programs that drive campaign results.
Social Media Manager at Soap & Glory
Working with our team in Wall Street, you will be responsible for:
- Create brilliant content and social media strategy for North America to drive engagement, reach and sales that deliver quantifiable results.
- Create high-voltage social media content that elevates the brand across platforms.
- Create “now” content to complement pre-planned content.
- Implement a listening strategy to monitor brand reputation and track analytics.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media ad campaigns to drive engagement and increased sales.
- Perform community management/outreach to maintain brand reputation including proactively responding to comments, questions and concerns on all social platforms
Social Media Manager at PetsMart
The Social Media Manager should not only be passionate about the social space but understand its role in the broader marketing context. He/ She owns content planning and community management for all of PetSmart’s owned social media channels, and will maintain the day-to-day presence on these channels. This role will play an integral role with the Sr. Mgr., Social Media to develop a content and channel strategy and build a plan to execute against the strategy; this includes integration of our customer service department for relevant social issue management. This role will also assist in managing PetSmart’s social media agency and department budget. The right candidate will display social media expertise with excellent writing skills, project management, critical thinking and analytical skills that help elevate PetSmart’s presence in the social space.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and develop content for PetSmart’s owned social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Work with agency to conduct efficient social listening and stay abreast of all brand and related conversations in the online space.
- Maintain a day-to-day presence and manage PetSmart’s social communities with assistance from the agency as defined.
- Represent PetSmart’s brand voice on its owned social channels and maintain response guidelines on its social channels.
- Stay up to date with latest trends in social and digital marketing and lend expertise to partners across centers of excellence as well as business units in order to drive optimal outcomes for the business.