It’s safe to say that Mika Brzezinski is not a furry…
The Morning Joe host was reporting about a gas leak at a furry convention in Illinois when she got caught up on the word “furry.” Brzezinski asked her co-hosts if she was pronouncing the word wrong and when they told her what it meant… well, Mika completely lost it.
And that’s not an exaggeration. She couldn’t process the information. Mika Brzezinski literally ran off the set, RAN off the set, when she found out about furries.
While Mika tried to wash the image of adults in furry costumes having sex out of her head, Willie Geist finished her report.
Mika Brzesinski’s freak out was pretty entertaining but the story she was reporting on was not a laughing matter. According to ABC, thousands of people were forced to evacuate the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Hotel this weekend do to toxic fumes and at least 19 people were hospitalized. Police believe that the source of the gas, chlorine powder that was left in the stairwell of the hotel, was likely placed their intentionally. They are investigating the incident as a criminal matter.
Michael Lynch, a 25-year-old from Madison, Wisconsin, said: “Everyone is from a different background … Nobody judges anybody. It’s nice to come to a place like that.”
[Image Via Wiki]