Terribands is a party game involving headbands, and its creator Eric Calisto isn’t selling the game short, calling it “A Terrible Game with a Terrible Name.”
A twist on charades, you don’t actually know what you’re acting out, but a card of what that is is stuck in a headband for only your friends to see.
While Calisto is offering several guarantees that are more of just how you should do business in the first place, there is one that particularly stands out:
– Genuine conversation through project comments
– Consistent updates about the project status
– Value from the experience and product
– You will not only receive consistent updates, but honest updates as well
– If I get acquired by Facebook for $2 Billion you will get your money back!
Facebook recently acquired Oculus VR for $2 billion, so it could turn this “terrible game” into a virtual reality experience.
Instead of inviting friends over you don’t have, slap on the Oculus Rift, grab a card that only exists in cyberspace and start acting!
Terribands has almost reached $1,000 of its $10,000 funding goal, and we wish Calisto the best in adding some major zeroes to his bank account.