Socialbakers is a social analytics company, and today announced it raised $26 million in new funding led by Index Ventures.
To date, the company has raised $34 million, and in 2013 alone, tripled revenue and added over 1,000 new customers.
A new infographic from Socialbakers takes a look at the top social brands of January, and here are the top five on Facebook:
- Walmart – 32,168,069 fans
- Amazon.com – 21,599,632 fans
- Target – 21,592,626 fans
- Samsung Mobile USA – 19,370,882 fans
- Subway – 19,248,243 fans
Here are the top five brands who had the highest engagement rate:
- WindyCityParrot.com – 5.47 percent
- Maytag – 4.83 percent
- Evolution Fresh – 4.61 percent
- Jeanette Jenkins – The Hollywood Trainer – 4.08 percent
- DeMoulas aka Market Basket Fan Site – 3.58 percent
According to Socialbakers, these were the five most responsive brands on Facebook:
- T-Mobile – 92 percent response rate
- U.S. Cellular – 85 percent response rate
- Straight Talk – 83 percent response rate
- Verizon Wireless – 69 percent response rate
- Sprint – 78 percent response rate, but ranked lower due to long response time
Sony had the most popular Facebook post of any brand with an engagement rate of 6.29 percent, and 289,000 total interactions.
However, Butterfinger’s post about its new Butterfinger Cups had an engagement rate of 13.8 percent, and was just slightly behind with 274,000 total interactions.
To learn more about the top social brands, and see even more insights from January 2014, you can check out the infographic below.