Path, the private mobile social network, has launched out of closed beta on Windows Phone devices, and is now open to any users willing to test.
Like other versions of Path on more popular mobile operating systems, here’s what users can expect:
- Journal your thoughts, your sleep, and your check-ins.
- Capture photos and videos, and apply some of the best filters and editing tools to your photos.
- Friends and family can react with smiles, laughs, gasps, loves, comments and more.
- Be everywhere you want to be by posting any Path moment to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
- Choose to share any Path moment privately with one or more friends.
- Create an Inner Circle by selecting a group of friends to easily share moments with. Filter your feed to see only moments from your Inner Circle. And change your settings to only receive notifications from your Inner Circle.
Path has stuck with its familiar design, albeit slightly tweaked for Windows Phone, and since it is still in beta, don’t expect things to be at 100 percent just yet.