Instagram was revealed to finally be coming to Windows Phone last month, and the app is available now from the Windows Phone Store.
In a blog post, the social network mentioned it was “not finished” bringing the service to Windows Phone, and a reason the app is currently in beta.
However, Instagram plans on consistently rolling out updates, and “creating an awesome experience.”
Similar to the iOS and Android app, here are the features:
- 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
- *Video recording with breathtaking cinematic stabilization
- Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
- Unlimited uploads
- Interact with friends through giving receiving likes and comments
- Full front back camera support
With Nokia incorporating powerful cameras into its line of Lumia devices, Instagram should have no problem finding a spot on people’s phones.