HootSuite is one of the most popular social media management tools for businesses, and today announced it surpassed 1000 enterprise customers.
The service added over 130 new enterprise customers in the third quarter, including Fujifilm, Siemens and the Australian Red Cross.
For a full recap, here are the highlights for Q3 2013:
- Increased revenue by 150% when compared with the same quarter last year
- Welcomed 202 new Solution Partners, bringing the total number of HootSuite Solution Partner Program participants to 1700
- Secured $165 million in Series B financing, representing one of the largest global venture capital funding rounds of the year
- Expanded executive team with the addition of Jeanette Gibson as Vice President of Community (previously at Cisco Systems)
- Updated the HootSuite iPhone app for iOS 7 with a new look and collection of new features
- Surpassed 7000 HootSuite University Certified Professionals through the HootSuite University program, the company’s social media education offering. This represents a 30% increase from Q2. For the first time HootSuite customers using the Free solution were given the opportunity to purchase the program’s entire educational offering. More than 500 classrooms enrolled in HootSuite’s Higher Education Program from top institutions including Columbia, NYU, Boston University and Syracuse University
- Hosted 30 global #HootUps, including first-time events in Germany and Puerto Rico
HootSuite also announced new integration with Brandwatch today, giving Pro customers access to comprehensive social insight tools.