HootSuite recently updated its MailChimp integration, and today announced a new partnership with social media monitoring company Brandwatch.
Brandwatch provides comprehensive social insight tools, and starting today, have been integrated into the HootSuite platform.
Here are the details:
- Engage and Monitor: Users can now monitor and customize Brandwatch data streams within the dashboard, and then engage influencers through HootSuite’s secure publishing workflow.
- Advanced Data Gathering: Brandwatch’s unique data gathering technology draws from over 70 million sources around the world, empowering users to filter advanced search queries within the HootSuite dashboard.
- One Unified Interface: Combining social media monitoring and publishing in one central location, community, marketing, customer service, and sales teams can manage social data more efficiently.
- Advanced Sentiment Analysis: Brandwatch includes advanced sentiment analysis that helps customers to understand the tone of data at a moment’s glance, providing insight to organizations on what content is best for positive engagement.
- More Languages: Brandwatch extends the language support to deliver conversations in over 27 languages. This language support covers 97% of the world’s population with unique sentiment classifiers and NLP analysis for each.
To check it out, log-in to your HootSuite dashboard, and on the left-hand side select “App Directory.”
Click on “Featured Apps,” and Brandwatch should be at the top of the list.
In order to access the new integration, you have to be a HootSuite Pro subscriber which starts at $8.99 per month.