Facebook continues to be a great platform for retailers, and according to a new report from Nanigans, the average ROI is 152 percent.
Compared to a year prior, click-through rates are 3.75X higher.
Nanigans analyzed over 150 billion impressions across 100 retailers, and also found the following:
- 57 percent of desktop ads from retailers appear in the News Feed.
- RHS or right-hand side ads deliver a 228 percent ROI.
- CPMs or cost per thousand impressions have increased 37 percent.
- From Q1 to Q3 2013, 3x more retailers are tracking mobile revenues.
- iOS has a 17.9x higher ROI than Android.
- FBX ads in the News Feed received 29x higher click-throughs than RHS ads, but had a 15 percent lower ROI.
Despite the slightly lower ROI, according to the latest data, 50 percent of FBX ad impressions cost between 10 and 50 cents.