Conan O’Brien is very social media savvy with over two million fans on Facebook, almost nine million followers on Twitter, and four million followers on Google+.
However, one social network the late night show host has yet to conquer is LinkedIn. That is until now.
Last night, Conan did a segment about LinkedIn, revealing his profile to the world, and showing off his long list of credentials:
- Temporary Consultant – The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien
- Lighting Designer – Applebees International
- Blood Pressure – Score: 120/80
- Independent Coursework – Build Wealth by Suing Donald Trump Over Failure to Build Wealth
- Chicago Sun-Times – Classified ad for used humidifier.
- Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role – For: Michael Clayton (2007)
Not only does Conan O’Brien want to “become the #1 Influencer on LinkedIn,” but he wants you to connect with him.
I was pretty skeptical at first, but less than 10 minutes after sending a connection request, it was approved:
You can connect with Conan O’Brien on LinkedIn here, and check out the video below to hear his plans for domination.