RebelMouse allows you to put together a beautifully designed website using content from social media, and has launched its first mobile app on Android.
The service can connect to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and other accounts, automatically feeding in updates.
You can also create a social site around any topic or idea, and here is what RebelMouse says you can do with the Android app:
- Launch a new RebelMouse site around any topic, event or idea
- Manage your RebelMouse site by creating, curating, tagging and editing posts
- Manage “Drafts,” choosing which content to keep private and which to publish
- Add or change your connected social networks and feeds
- Easily turn any photo, link or page into a beautiful blog post
- Mix in your original content with curated content through sharing
- View any RebelMouse site and seamlessly share your favorite posts
- Follow the people you know on RebelMouse in one easy-to-view stream
There is also a “Following” tab which enables users to see what people they are following have posted, and you can share their content right from the app.
While RebelMouse hit Android first due to “receiving resounding interest and feedback from users,” a version for iOS is currently in the works.