Hootsuite helps you manage your social media profiles and on Thursday the social platform announced Pinterest tracking along with integration for Vimeo and WordPress apps. Its App Directory now features 41 applications and third-party tools.
Here is a complete list of new apps added to the service:
- Vimeo – Upload, view and share videos to your social networking profiles on Hootsuite.
- WordPress – Create and edit posts on self-hosted blogs with the ability to also moderate comments.
- Via.Me – Upload video, pictures or audio through your account and follow your feed.
- Scripted – Find great writers to hire for a project or promote yourself for writing jobs.
- Reachli – Create Pinterest campaigns, pin pictures, view metrics on the image-based social network.
The new apps are available to all free, Pro, and Hootsuite Enterprise users. Formerly known as Pinerly, Reachli’s integration makes it easy to keep track of your performance on Pinterest. The new tracking service launched in March 2012 and assists both advertisers and publishers.
Hootsuite isn’t done adding apps to its social media management tool. Mark Holder, Director of Integration Partners, says they encourage developers to continue submitting ideas for apps to be integrated into the service. These new apps were added after many user requests.
To see the full list of Hootsuite Apps to install you can vist here.