Evernote Business was announced on Tuesday at Le Web in Paris by CEO Phil Libin. Evernote is a very popular service for saving thoughts and ideas on desktop, tablet and smartphone devices. Now, business users can easily collaborate with their co-workers.
The new service is live today and costs $10 per user per month. Each user account gets a 2GB monthly upload allowance for their personal account and the same amount for Business Notebooks.
Here are all the features included:
- Create or collaborate on notes (also known as notebooks) across the company.
- Business Notebooks which are easier to share with others. Options to share with a team, department, entire company or others.
- Business Library where all notebooks can be found and searched.
- Simple and intuitive admin console. Manage everything in one place.
- Evernote apps on all major platforms so it’s easy to collaborate on the go. Notebooks sync automatically no matter the platform.
- Designed for smaller companies up to 300 people. Enterprise support in the future.
Evernote Business is currently only available in seven countries: United States, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan and the UK. On November 30 the company announced that they raised $85 million in funding and now have more than 45 million users worldwide.
Check out the video below to learn more about Evernote Business and to sign up yourself you can go here.