Facebook Friends Annoying? Give A Time Out With Defriendtion
Facebook friends can get annoying and a free app by the name of Defriendtion helps deal with them. How the app works is simple. After a friend gets on your nerves by starting arguments on your posts, inviting you constantly to games, etc. you simply install Defriendtion. After you single out that friend a detention style note is posted on their Facebook Timeline which highlights how many hours they are in “Defriendtion.”
Here is how to go about using the app:
- Go to https://apps.facebook.com/defriendtion/
- Click “Go To App” and then select “Allow.”
- You’re taken to the app page with several forms to fill out.
- Type in the name of the offender and it will auto-update with names. Select their name.
- Provide a reason why they are being put in “Defriendtion.” There are four pre-written reasons, or you can add your own.
- Next, enter how many hours they will be in trouble.
- Add evidence of their annoyance by entering a link to a post, sharing a quote, or uploading a photo.
- Hit “Submit” and the notice will be posted to their Timeline.
Defriendtion is a fun way to go about getting a friend’s attention. As they say, the app should be used in good fun and not to bully.